Our client, located in Cincinnati, Ohio, has an immediate hiring need for a Manager of Payroll.
THIS POSITION IS ONSITE IN CINCINNATI AND ALL DIREC THIRE OPPORTUNITIES.
- Manages full cycle of payroll activities and processes, including biweekly and monthly payroll runs, bonus and commission payments, garnishments, tax reporting, year-end processing and systematic ongoing payroll changes.
- Stays current with payroll processing trends, ensuring departmental operations and philosophies remain relevant. Monitors payroll tax regulations and industry trends through review of industry publications and online resources, providing recommended actions as necessary to senior management.
- Acts as administrator of payroll system modules, including general ledger interface.
- Acts as a liaison with the business units and produces monthly payroll reports for financial purposes. Responds to payroll-related requests and matters.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, business administration, human resources or related field required.
- PC Windows-based software. ADP experience preferred.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org