Our Cincinnati-based client is seeking a Payroll Specialist and Analys to join their team:
- Keys, verifies, balances and prepares for distribution of payroll for each assigned pay group in the Enterprise. Analyzes and researches error situations and payroll inquiries.
- Imports various pay data spreadsheets (i.e., parking, bus passes, commissions, bonuses, etc.).
- Imports hours files from timekeeping system (eTime).
- Maintains filing of employee payroll records (i.e., W-4 forms, Direct Deposit forms, etc.).
- Reviews payroll audit reports prior to transmission to ADP.
- Transmits payroll files to ADP for each assigned pay group, and reviews preview payroll registers for accuracy before acceptance.
- Receives and loads payroll files into payroll system after processing is complete.
- Sorts and distributes pay statements and checks to associates of assigned pay groups.
- Provides various payroll reports to subsidiary accounting groups.
- Keeps up-to-date with ADP systems and updates.
- Maintains good working relationship with ADP Solution Center Consultants and other ADP key contacts.
- Reconciles and approves ADP invoices for assigned pay groups.
3-5 years payroll experience